Thursday, January 31, 2013

Heads Up on Site and Travel

The time of training is almost over here for me and a nice group of Cyber Transport students to put on their job badges here Monday.  Afterwards, we'll be all going all our own separate ways to help support the communications field of the Air Force, which is it's own unique opportunity.  I'm fairly excited with getting out of here as most of us are restless to be part of the operational part of the Air Force apart from the training environment.

As I've said since August, when I learned about my future assignments, I'll be traveling the world to which I'll be exposed to a whole host of cultures and opinions.  This site is going to be a living diary of my six year adventure across the this great world.  Most of the time, it will be video clips of myself to update you on life overseas along with pictures of the beauty of Turkey, Europe, and Asia. 

I know the other blog site has been long dormant since joining and I don't know if I'll have enough time to dedicate more research on the happenings of the world, but that's okay.  Everything has a strange way of working itself out.

I'll be home very soon and I'll be excited to see personal friends and family for a bit during the next month before departing overseas.  My phone service with Verizon will end later next month while you can find me on Skype once I'm over there.  I'll write back to anyone who writes to me, it might take a bit during the first month of settling in. I'll be more than willing to provide that information to friends.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment